Sunday, July 26, 2009

7 Weeks Out

Everyone lifted well today, and after yesterday's Yard Sale event I am very pleased with the numbers we hit this morning. Mandy hit her squats for the day and they looked deep. Still have to work on her sitting back in the suit a little more so her knees don't drift over her toes, but she looked strong. Her new Inzer gear fit real well and she hit a quick 190 bench in her new shirt. That's the most I have seen her handle in quite awhile so maybe the new shirt might be the ticket. Her raw benches have been going real well and I expect that by time we get to Brazil she will be right on target.
Kenzie's squats looked great as usual, nice and deep and plenty of room for more. Her deadlift suit was too small so she will exchange it tomorrow. Benches looked good today. Still raw, but she is getting stronger on the bench. If she continues to develop her bench raw, I believe she will do some good things in Brazil.
Jesse looked great again. He continues to impress me with his raw strength. His form is next to perfect and I am looking forward to getting him in Titan gear for squats. I really want to see if that will make a difference. We put on his new Inzer bench shirt after his workout and he hit a quick 335 to make sure he could touch. Bar popped off of his chest like 135 and the touch was smooth. I know he is also looking forward to trying the Katana when it comes in.
From a coaches perspective all three lifters are right on target for September. Now if I can keep the reins pulled in enough that they don't sprint out too fast on this cycle. NO Over training!!
WWRD

No comments:

Post a Comment