Friday, August 21, 2009

Team Idaho Sponsors

I will say more about our sponsors after we return from Brazil, but I want all of our sponsors here in Idaho to know how much your support means to each of these lifters and to me their coach. Without your continued support both monetarily and spiritually we could not make this journey.
I promise each of you that these lifters are working their hearts out to do the best they can. Each week they improve over their last cycle and continue to surprise me with their accomplishments. Amanda, Jesse and Kenzie each want to do Idaho and the USA proud and do their part for Team USA to leave Brazil as World Champions. As a member of the coaching staff , we will do our best to ensure each of our USA lifters have the opportunity to hit the best meet they can and if possible, stand on the podium at the end of the day.
I love this opportunity of representing the USA and work with these great kids from all across our country. I am very proud of our team every time we compete on someone else's soil.
Thank you Idaho sponsors for helping this dream come true for these kids. They will realize how important an opportunity this is each in their own time, and they will return the favor to another. That's what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment